CURRENT THINGS TO NOTE
We are taking part in the International ShakeOut Day of Action on Thursday 15 October at 9.15am.
New Zealand will be the first country to participate this year.
New Zealand ShakeOut is a national earthquake drill taking place at 9:15am, 15 October 2015. It’s a chance for everyone in New Zealand to practise the right action to take during an earthquake – Drop, Cover and Hold. ShakeOut is based on the Great Southern California ShakeOut, which started in 2008 and now happens globally. New Zealand last took part in 2012, with 1.34 million people doing the drill.ShakeOut is a great opportunity for everyone to check their preparedness plans and know the right actions to take before, during and after an earthquake. Please visit the website for more information about what you could do at home to be prepared.
- When picking up and dropping off your child/ren please keep the area near the Op Shop clear at all times as the buses have great difficulty gettting past this area and in seeing other vehicles approaching. A reminder this is a double yellow line area so let's keep everyone safe.
- Having trouble accessing your child's wanaka.school.nz account? Please go to Quick Links on the right 'Google Drive Help' and follow the steps.
- Summary of Student Travel Survey from QLDC 2015
- Charter and 2015 Strategic Plan
- Annual Variance Report 2014
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Walking bus map for 2015. Please click here