Munch Your Lunch Survey
Thank you to everyone who has tried Munch Your Lunch. We’ve created a survey for everyone, whether you’ve tried or not tried our lunches. Your feedback will help us adjust Munch Your Lunch in Term 1 of next year. Please complete by clicking this link
CURRENT THINGS TO NOTE
- JUNIOR ATHLETICS RESULTS 2015
- For CO Athletics results visit our sports page.
- For information about proposed new pick up and drop off points and maps please click here.
- Timetables for swimming and tennis can be located on our sports page.
- Junior Athletics Day (for children aged 5 - 7yrs as at 1st Oct) Thursday 5th Nov. Postponement day Friday 6th Nov. Please click here for further information. Junior Athletics 2015 - Parent Notice
- Important information for competitors in the Central Otago Athletics on Tuesday 3rd Nov or postponement Thursday 5th Nov. CO Athletic Sports 2015 Information MolyneuxParkSetUp FieldRotations2015
- Oral language parent sessions this Thursday 29th October, 1.30pm or 7pm in Room 26, Te Whainga. Oral Language Poster
- Summary of Student Travel Survey from QLDC 2015
- Charter and 2015 Strategic Plan
- Annual Variance Report 2014
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Walking bus map for 2015. Please click here