Wānaka Primary School App
To install the app:
- Go to the App Store on your device
- Search ‘SchoolAppsNZ’ to download the App
- Then search Wānaka Primary School
- You will then have to request Wānaka Primary School login details which will be emailed to you.
- Absentee – to record children’s absence from school.
- Buses – to record bus changes.
- Contacts – teacher’s contacts.
- School Info – access to the school website.
- Calendar – displays upcoming events at school – you are able to tap on the event and be provided with more information.
- Newsletter – displays recent newsletters.
- Parent Portal – takes you to Edge where you can view your children’s reports.
- Alerts – Reminders sent to parents – we can now define classes, pods and years so you should only get alerts relevant to your child.
- COVID-19 Check-In – if you come onto the school grounds this feature enables you to be able to check-in and check-out.
Our student management system, Edge, allows caregivers to login and view the following information:
- Contact details
- School reports (mid-year and year end)
- Financial details
- Attendance summary
The login page for Edge is: https://parent.musac.school.nz. Your username for Edge is your email address that we have recorded for you. If you do not have a password, use the ‘Forgot Password?’ link and a password will be emailed to you.
If you have trouble logging in please contact the office for resetting passwords or confirming email addresses.