We are looking for a person who is….
- Friendly, calm, welcoming, approachable
Collaborative, a team player
- Able to multitask and manage time
- Flexible and has a positive, can-do attitude
- Thorough and pays attention to detail
- Professional and maintains confidentiality at all times
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Able to build and maintain positive relationships
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Accurate data entry skills
- Confident ICT skills
- A systematic approach to achieving tasks and meeting deadlines
- Able to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Current First Aid knowledge and Drivers Licence
This position is part-time (24 hours per week – days and times to be negotiated), term time only – starting 30 January 2023.
Click here for a job description and apply with CV to email@example.com – applications close 25 November 2022.