The Enrolment Process
When you are ready to join our community please follow the link below to our online enrolment. Please note, Wānaka Primary School does not accept International Fee Paying students.
You will be asked for the following documents, please upload them to assist with your enrolment application.
- A verified copy of the photo page of student’s passport or a verified copy of birth certificate or whakapapa.
- A verified copy of proof of Permanent Residence in New Zealand.
- If domestic time bound, a Student Visa is required.
- An Immunisation Certificate.
- A recent School Report.
If you are applying as in zone, please also upload two proof of residence documents. For example:
- A Utility Bill (Gas/Electric/Phone).
- A Tenancy Agreement.